Medical Pain Management, Weight Management, and Sleep Apnea treatment, on the East Bay of the San Francisco Bay Area of California by a Board Certified Physician.
For the treatment of chronic pain and acute pain, I employ traditional pain treatments:
- Joint injections.
- Local muscle trigger point injections.
- Synvisc-One injections and Supartz injections are performed for knee arthritis.
In house diagnostic testing includes EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies.
I am embracing of alternative medicine options:
- Mind-body medicine.
- Referrals for acupuncture.
- Referrals for massage therapy.
Industrial medicine is also a focus of the practice. I take a wide variety of Worker’s Compensation cases, including:
- Low back injuries.
- Neck injuries.
- Other heavy labor injuries.
- Office-based injuries such as Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
Auto accident injuries, including whiplash injuries, are also treated.
I see sports medicine cases, providing care for anything from sprain/strain injuries to disk herniations or pinched nerves.
Headaches are also treated, including migraines, and treatment include the newly-FDA-approved Botox injections for chronic migraines.